Sunday, September 21, 2008

nice relatives, great pizza

I've seen my cousin, Cathy, and her husband, Greg, four times in the last thirty years. Additionally, I've seen my cousin, Cathy, and her husband, Greg, four times in the last four years. It seems like I've traveled to San Diego a lot recently, every time I go I'm calling them up and asking for a place to stay. I'm not sure if it's because they feel compelled to put me up because I'm family or because they're just nice people. I suspect it's the latter. Regardless, it's always greatto see them. They own their own business, a graphic design company called Greg Lloyd Studios.

I arrived in San Diego too late this evening to be able to watch Breaking Away, my traditional night-before-I-leave movie, but I was able to stuff myself with pizza for supper. Er, I mean I was able to"carb load" before my trip. Greg and Cathy picked me and my bike up from the airport, then we went to a GREAT pizza place where I had a prosciutto, pear, and arugala pizza. Sounds weird, but it tasted wonderful.

I went to sleep fairly early for Pacific time but pretty late for having gone to sleep at 3AM the night before.

Big day tomorrow.

0 comments: