Thursday, January 1, 2009

read this first

This is a blog (web log) of my bicycle trip from San Diego to Jacksonville. If you'd like to read about what happened, I recommend you start at the beginning by clicking here, which is a link to when I started preparing for the trip. Alternately, you can skip that part and go directly to the first day of riding. When you get to the bottom you'll see a link that says "Newer Post." Clicking on that will take you to the next day's posting. It'll make a lot more sense if you start at the front. Enjoy, and Happy Trails!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark....I just spent 3 hours and 45 minutes finishing up the bike ride. I think I left off about El Paso a few months back. I stumbled across your blog and wondered if you finished....what a trip. You are funny and crazy as some other said but I thoroughly enjoyed the trip. Tell Heather hello and be sure and let us all know if you take a trip this year. Did you start your new job in Iowa???? Wilma Hogan, Munday, Tx.

Unknown said...

I'm at it again http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/5488
Coye
Erin